The intersection of the Venn diagram.
As John Allie
An account of David Lynch's fateful meeting with George Lucas, as told by Lynch.
Stravinsky dreams of a troublesome interval, in his own words.
An unfinished webcomic that is not currently updating. It's a creepy all-ages adventure story about some kids who learn to see invisible monsters.
A webcomic that I finished a long time ago. It was an adventure-drama serial that took place on board an airship. Not currently available online, but ebooks are available:
- Log One, collecting issues 1-3. - Enjoy the Akhenaten’s first voyage, a visit to the Yucatan, and an ill-advised dirigible race. Over 70 pages of comics!
- Log Two, collecting issues 4-7. - This collects issues 1-3 of the airship adventure drama. Enjoy the Akhenaten’s first voyage, a visit to the Yucatan, and an ill-advised dirigible race. Over 70 pages of comics!
- Issue 8: Isolation. - Our heroes rendezvous with an airborne laboratory to help clean up after an accident, only to be accused of participating in a conspiracy. 50 pages.
- Issue 9: The Dreyfus. - Sunrise forgets adventure to focus on drama as Robinson struggles to accept the loss of his first ship and the Blanchard family tribulations come to a head. 47 pages.
- Issue 10: Zenith. - In the final issue, the crew of the RAS Akhenaten must unravel the mystery of Grant Kindler’s sudden disappearance. As the stakes are raised, Robinson must also put to rest his demons once and for all. 65 pages.
You can also get the entire run in one handsome printed volume, produced by Lulu.
As K.X. Ellia
A comic strip I drew for my college newspaper about a spaceship that is actually just a boat.
Calvin and Hobbes Layouts
A few selected layouts from Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes Sundays, isolated from their content for study purposes.